Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

this is so funny
awesome flash

Care-bear and Anti-Christ Care-bear and Anti-Christ

good work

Nice job with this and many of your other works. The animation, style, and lip syncing are excellent. Keep up the good work. I have to apologize for an older review for your Katrina submission. Someone was able to access my account and put out some choice words I can't say I agree with.

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

facts arnt right

The facts aint right but the graphics etc. were good.and the guy that said bush is a idiot is wrong.Kerry is a communist.Iraq is a necessery war.Kerry believe it or not went to a country in africa called nicradwa or something like that met a dictator,and talked about bringing commumism.dude U GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT.BUSH IS GOOD, HES A NON-COMMI,KERRY IS.

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

bad ass action

i just finished the game a couple days ago.nice job with this.graphics were pretty good.could be better.action was great.music was ok.nice job.

Metal gear solid:STS2 p2 Metal gear solid:STS2 p2

pretty good.

LOL i did that too when i played mgs1.switching the controllers.this was pretty good.except that mantis didnt sound like a guy.it was ok,but still good.

Metal Gear Shake Eater 2 Metal Gear Shake Eater 2

pretty good not bad at all.

im a major mgs fan and u r probaly too.wish it was longer but pretty funny,and it was really good.graphics really good.

Covert Steealth Mission Covert Steealth Mission

Its a good start

Spend more time developing this before you submit it. I think if you put the same amount of detail in everything else as you did to the helicopter and base it'd look alot better. There are alot of different things you can improve such as the mouth of the man at the desk talking as well. Focus more on developing a story rather than a guy on a killing spree.